Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Quick Quips

Driving down the road today I drove up on a car with a save the dolphins license plate. As I stopped next to her at the traffic light she flicked her cigarette butt out of the car. Message I get....save a dolphin......litter the land.

I got 2 new ferrets.

I just got back to work and I am ready for another vacation. Work sucks!

A new line I heard from a fellow blogger and love:
Some people are like Slinkies ... Not really good for anything......
But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I bought a new cell phone a bit ago and was down loading ringtones, I actually caught myself searching for one to use for Pete.

2 comments:

Cincy Diva said...

Thanks for passing along the Slinky quote! I feel it is an important message to spread. And thanks also for the lovely comment on my page. Hope you enjoy your weekend!

MaxieCat said...

Thanks for the slinky quote, I want to do that to my brother right now - push...

I can't bring myself to take his number out of my phone too. It's right by my Mom's so everytime I call her, I see his name and smile.