Friday, September 23, 2005

Quick Quips and One Not So Quick

QUICK
  • My son and his girlfriend decided they wanted to spend time with me. We rented some movies and bought some pizza and bonded.

  • Whats wrong in blog land? None of my regular reads are updating and even my favorite commentors aren't commenting, on mine or the others.

  • When will humans learn that mother nature rules the earth. We can create great cities in places they were never meant to be, but she will take back the land when she wants it.

NOT SO QUICK

A week at my new job and so far I like it.
I feel comfortable.
I like the people.
I like the fact that I used less than half a tank of gas, where I use to use a full tank.
I like that I get paid every week.
I like that there are animals in the office......1 dog, and 2 cats.
I like that I can wear jeans and shorts to work.
I like that, while I have things to learn, they don't hesitate to throw things on my desk and say,
"Here..... handle it." knowing I can.
I think I can stay here for some time to come........

2 comments:

Sanity Lost said...

Yes and I will have to post my feelings on my job in a month and see what changes........What I can tell you is I feel so much better not being at MCI. Man! I hated working for them!

MaxieCat said...

Glad to hear you like your new job. Mine has just gotten crazy busy. I plan on spending the next three months working on restaurant software and in NH.