Sunday, January 08, 2006

Quick Quips

  • I was driving to work the other day and was sitting at a red light and noticed bulldozers taking down a building that used to be a popular bowling alley. Many a Saturday nights I was there playing Midnight Madness Glow Bowl. I almost always broke even or won a few bucks. Funny thing is, it's right next to a newly built strip mall located on the grounds of what was the hotest mall when I was in HS.
  • My son chose to start playing hockey again with the Midget A's. He had quit because a jackass of a coach was coaching the Midget Double A squad. He has since decided he loves the game too much and would rather at a level below his skills than not at all, and maybe help a few otheres out along the way. I loved watching him play today.
  • A week on South Beach. I haven't weighed myself but the waist of my jeans aren't so snug.
  • Peter turns 18 on Friday. I can't believe I made it 18 years with out totally losing it! LOL He starts college tomorrow.

No comments: