Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Little Thieves




Some have had the pleasure of meeting my liitle carpet sharks. They are sneaky little creatures that will steal at any given opportunity. I often warn my friends to keep their purses shut and not to leave keys or wallets laying on chairs or coffee tables. I usually clean out under my bed once a week from these little horders. It is their main hidey hole and collection drop off. I missed a week and here is what they collected in a two week period:
5 Magazines
1 Exedrine box
1 Anti acid box
1 Fly swatter
1 toohbrush pakage
1 empty razor package
1 Bible
1 Christmas decoration
1 Dorito bag
7 Rattley mice cat toys
1 kitchen timer
10 wine corks
1 shoe
3 flip flops
1 squeky toy
3 balls
1 battery pack
1 stuffed teady bear toy
1 curler
Several pieces of kibble
1 package of coffee filters 2 stress balls
1 rope toy 1 watch (missing for some time now) 1 lid to a Pringles can 1 sock 1/2 a cookie

No comments: