Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Quick Quips

Disappointment sucks!

When I am pissed off I get more things done in one day than I normally do in a week

I hate not having money to hang out with my friends

My kid doesn't live here any more and he can still drive me insane.

Fred - no I can't figure out why people with pudge or fat where clothes that show it off. I have been seeing more and more of it and wonder if these people have mirrors in their homes and if they do, do they use them? I mean ew...............

Can you believe I got another letter about a refund that is due to Pete. Its the third one in 6 months, some of them sizable. This one is for a 401 K that he had when he worked for Paramount / Channel 44. And of course I have to turn it over to his mom. I know I shouldn't feel resentful, because it is his mom and she does need the money, but weirdly, I have to send it to a close friend of hers cause Eugenia has never given me her new address since she moved. I never receive so much as a thank you or anything. Very strange to me.........

Not much else going on..........life can be very boring with no money to spend........

5 comments:

MaxieCat said...

I don't blame you for feeling the way you do about Pete's mom. Everything you did after he was gone (cleaning out the house, etc.), the least she could do is send her address.

She called here once after she moved wanting something - I assume a ride - and I never called back.

I won't go into reasons, though I think we both know what they are, but I really have no desire to speak with her again.

As for Fred, I know where he is coming from. As someone that is overweight, I really try to make myself presentable and feel good about the way I look. He should come to Butler where you go to Wal-Mart and the woman walk around in pajamas on Saturday night - no pride whatsoever. The only skin I show is some cleavage now and then :)

Anonymous said...

Steph. . . everytime I go to Super Target I am shocked; and it's not just the people who are overweight - hell I still have another 15 lbs to go, ha! - but, the way women FLAUNT themselves is beyond me. . .add in the rude factor, and it's always a wonderful shoping experience, he he he!

Anonymous said...

btw, it's Fred, and for some reason Blogger won't allow me access to my page, or my account. . . hence no bloggin other than on myspace. . .
F-

Anonymous said...

Money, money! I know what you mean. I have a group of friends that goes out every week for drinks and dinner. Every single Wednesday night they do this. A couple of drinks each, then dinner. I can only join them every fourth or fifth time.

alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.