Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Well Friday the 13th was my birthday. The big 45!


Funny...........I don't feel 45........hell sometimes I still think I am 28.


BC made it a birthday weekend, not just a birth day. Friday evening we went out to dinner, no place fancy, Bennigans to be exact, cause I had a coupon for 1 free entree. WoooHoooo!! What was nice is that he invited my family, well at least the Florida members. And of course that included number 1 sons GF, Jen. So we all had dinner together and a nice evening of conversation. I was surprised by a gift from my son and Jen, only because he is still a teenager and because the two of them get by on meager earnings. Mom gave me a new blender, so did BC. Hehe, Margarita and daiquiri party!!!


Saturday BC and I went to the art show on the waterfront.....was disappointed with it. There were not nearly as many artisans as in the past. I don't think it was even half. However, BC spied a lapis necklace that he felt I just had to have. He was haggling with the dealer and I tugged on his arm and shirt to discretely pull him on, no go he bought it anyway and showered me with a beautiful silver and lapis, and expensive and he shouldn't have done it necklace.


BUT I LOVE IT :)


The blender and , oh, and crock pot he got me were going back to Target. Oh come on.......duplicate gift and I already had a crock pot


The best was yet to come.....BC had bought reserved seats for the Eddie Money and Foreigner concert. Double WOOOOOHOOOOO!


Center seats, seven rows back.


Opening band was a local band called Greg Billings Band...they were great. Very interactive with the audience. Next up was Eddie Money, who was just fantastic, followed by Foriegner.


AWESOME BABY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!That must have been a real good time. Your received such lovely presents too!!A belated birthday wish for you!!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, a bit late. Here's to 45 more!