Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stanley Cup - Detroit VS Pittsburgh

As I watch the third game of the Stanley cup finals, I get a little giggle when I imagine what this house would be like if Pete were still alive. While we were united in our 1st choice team, the Lightning, of course, his second team was Pittsburgh and mine and Peters is Detroit. I can only imagine all the rivalry, teasing, hootin' and hollering that would be goin on right now. The entire finals would be C-R-A-Z-Y around here. I wonder what bets we would have going on and just how close I would be to winning it. :) Oh and how much fun would Wing House be tonight with both of us at the same table and rootin for different teams............

1 comment:

MaxieCat said...

S ~

I was thinking about Pete all through the Cup series and how much he would have enjoyed it. He was so lucky to have seen the Lightening win.

m