Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Mistakes Twice Done

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I was reading national headlines and was aghast when I read that Hanoi Jane was at it again. I thought people learned from their mistakes, especially big mistakes. She is talking about taking a bus on tour to protest the war....... I would have thought she would have learned to keep her traitorous nose out of politics. I believe it would be safe to say that people have not forgotten what she did and that she will not be well received. Maybe we should throw her out of the country this time…….. maybe to Iraq, lets see how long it is before she is raped and beheaded. Bitch. I can’t believe that after being responsible for demoralizing, angering and being personally responsible for the deaths of POWs that she would travel down this path again. There are too many who remember, and too many who didn’t and won’t forgive. I just don’t get how a person can be so incredibly stupid and moronic as to commit the same huge, enormous, and despicable mistake a second time.

1 comment:

Cincy Diva said...

There are many people who oppose the war. Sadly she has the money to make her feelings publicly known. I don't think she realizes that sometimes passion overcomes good sense. I oppose the war and am appalled at being lied to by our government. But...since our troops are now over there, it is our duty to support them and not make them feel like the bad guys.