Monday, February 13, 2006

Quick Quips and Rambling Thoughts

  • This constant hot, cold hot, cold weather is giving me such bad sinus headaches. I wish mother nature would make up her mind. Here again its in the high 30’s to low 40s and by Thursday it will be back up to the 80s. Me head just wants to explode.

  • This morning I was getting ready for work and as I made my breakfast, I noticed a concert of crunching sounds. I turned to look and there were all six ferrets with their heads in the food bowls eating kibble. I rather enjoyed the sound and sat down at a chair in the kitchen and joined in with my Kashi cereal.

  • I wish I were musically inclined. I tried playing the flute in grade school and then tried the piano and guitar. I eventually realized that I just didn’t have the coordination to make both hands do two different things. I also found that I just couldn’t read music. I next tried singing. I found that it was best to contain that to my car when alone. What I don’t understand is my father played the violin and my mother the piano. (They never played professionally but was enjoyable to listen to.) My uncle on, my fathers side, has a music shop and recording studio and all his kids play an assortred amount of instruments very well. I wish they hadn’t horded all the musical genes. Maybe that’s why I so thouroughly enjoy listening, I appreciate it more because of my lack of ability.

  • I finally decided on some colors for my ugly kitchen spruce up……no I gotta get the right mindset to do it.

No comments: