Thursday, June 15, 2006

Employed

I am once again among the employed!

Here are some stats for you.

Fired May 19
Hired June 15
19 working days
93 resumes sent out
3 over the phone interviews
6 face to face interviews
Average pay being offered - $31,000.00 yearly
Unemployment pay - $275.00 a week (Yah can you believe that!)

What I felt was useless and unproductive. Depressed about not being able to find a job and worried about no income and all the things with it like losing the house etc....... I still need to eventually find a second job. The employment I took will pay the household bills but does not give me enough money for groceries, gas and play.

Lesson learned - Unemployment sucks and job hunting sucks more.........

1 comment:

MaxieCat said...

Sounds like someone living in the house with you may need to start helping out - he's an adult now :)

Congrat's on the new job, glad to hear it.

m