Monday, June 26, 2006

Heidi

My son and his girlfriend are moving into a new apartment out on the beach. He has been staying with me while they wait for the current tenants to vacate. He has had with them their new kitten. She came into this house a very shy and scared little girl. She and he siblings were rescued from the hull of a boat and it has taken some time for her to warm up to humans. She fell in love with Sergei and has been his shadow since week two. She now sleeps in bed with me and will think nothing of cuddling up to me. She has come a long way and I will miss her when she moves out tomorrow to go with my son to their new digs. It has been wonderful watching her transformation from the shy kitten that coward under the bed and in the closet to the outgoing playful and mischievous thing she has become. Maybe she was the another reason for my unemployment...........

1 comment:

Cincy Diva said...

she is adorable. Makes me want another one.