Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Quick Quips

The rain has finally come to Florida and the afternoon weather pattern has settled in. No sooner have I finished mowing the lawn and its ready for another cut.

The ferrets are very happy with their room. My son has made the statement that it seems he couldn't move out fast enough for me. I replied that it wasn't so much him that I was anxiuos to have move out and disappear, as I was the shit hole he was living in. (Ew ew ew the sludge ate through gloves)

I have another stray cat that has adopted me. She shows up on the doorstep when she can't find enough to eat. She also has a crush on Snickers. Mittens, the old man still shows up too.

The house is quiet without Heidi. Sergei misses her. He spent 2 days looking for her and crying.

I hate the fact I didn't get to make my annual July trip to visit my dad in VA. I think he was more disappointed

I am beside myself that I can't visit Pete in August. Its really tearing me up. Maybe I should spend the money and make it a short, and quick weekend trip anyway.

No comments: