Sunday, September 16, 2007

Quick Quips

Why is it that when you tell friends / family that money is tight, they don't really listen and want you to go all over the place spending money?

Peter is back living in my home and under the impression that my truck is community property (I put an end to that) and thinks he doesn't have to help out around the house. If he gets that job at Sunstar, he can start paying rent if he doesn't want to help. If he doesn't get that job he can either help out or go live with nana.

I am so ready for this hot weather to go away. I want the cool weather so I can open up the windows and have cook outs with friends over.

Is anybody else tired of seeing commercials for feminine products, natural male enhancement products and ED meds as much as me. I wish they would just take them off the air.

Why don't parents teach their kids how to dress....oh wait I guess they would have to know how to dress as well.... I hate seeing chubby girls is teeny weeny tops that shows belly. I also don't understand why parents let their daughters dress like sluts. What is with words being printed across your ass? Juicy..... hot..... sweet....etc...... all that makes me think is easy and trashy.

Will sports franchises ever put moral clauses in their contracts and uphold them? I am so sick of thugs, rapists, thieves, druggies, and wife abuser getting paid huge salaries to play sports and the law and team owners just looking the other way. Guess that's why I don't support professional sports much any more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph, first off, next time you come out solo to watch me play, I've got your tab. . . secondly, danke for coming out, funny how for the first two set there were tons of people, and then. . .the crowd pulled a Kaiser Sozay on my ass and vanished, ha! anywho much love

F-

Sanity Lost said...

:)
Hey all ya gotta do is let me know when your gonna be there. I always have fun. I had enough notice to stash the cash away.........hope ya didn't think the no one listens had anything to do with you. I just had a few folks wanting to go out to dinner and I ask for cheap and they want Outback...or I have bought the concert ticket after saving and they want to add dinner before and cocktails after to the agenda at last minute.