Monday, January 19, 2009

Quick Quips

New Kit-tah in da house.....ya just what I need another critter, but it DID adopt us and it goes with Peter when he moves out.

I see so many shallow people these days that are only concerned with outward appearances. What happens to all the "beautiful people" when they turn 50? Have they cosmetically altered themselves so much that they can no longer smile, raise an eyebrow, or sit?

Why do people have to do things out of character to tell you something without actually telling you? Someone e-mailed me a "fun survey" to fill out and send back to them and pass on....even tho they have never sent me one before. I hate these things...send me jokes...cool pics...funny stories or awesome videos, but can the surveys. So any way, whats like the first question.... significant other....and it is filled out with a name. Was this your way of telling me you have a GF now. "HAHA look at me I have someone and your alone"????
Delete
That button is so cool...wouldn't it be nice if it worked on everything?
But "us" is such past history that these tactics have no affect on me. So what. If ya got yourself a GF and ya have a deep desire to tell me, then just spit it out....... and then ask yourself why you have such an urge to tell me.

Healthcare....I got coverage from work and its....ok... I won't complain because right now work pays "in full" for benefits. But my son..... he works for a company that provides a service in healthcare and his sucks...... He has $1400.00 out of pocket deductible....and to top it off......the service he provides....it isn't covered by his insurance. Go figure that one. Is this country messed up or what?

WTF....who gives a crap about what kind of dog Obama is bringing to the White House....but did I hear him say he was thinking about a shelter dog because it would be a "mutt" like him...wait.....wait...... did he actually for once, not play of the "first African American "president theme? After all he IS half white, but it seems that so many Americans conveniently forget that side of his heritage. I don't care if your black, white, red or purple......just don't misrepresent who you are to get what you want.

Lastly....... I pondered the thought of rigging up a hidden speaker at my front door so that when religious fanatics come a knockin, I can do Amityville horror impression and whisper "GEEET OOOOOOUT!!"

No comments: