Sunday, August 01, 2004

Back Home

Well I got home from Tulsa late Wed night......The rest of the stay up there was nothing exciting. Saturday I went out 2 steppin with by co worker. He's a little bit country and as I listen to everything thought it would be fun. He actually took me out on the dance floor and taught me the basic boot scoot. LOL. I was the one steppin all over toes, but I almost had it down. Monday and Tuesday were spent answering questions on the programs we just taught the folks in Tulsa. Wed was spent flying back. Whats really sad is when I arrived back at work on Thursday, Tulsa was calling and asking the same damn questions we answered at least 50 times while we were there. Friday they did the same, and whats worse is Friday was our let go date here in Tampa. Duh you guys better catch on real soon. I could only feel that Barry and I did nothing but waste our time being there in OK. for a week. I guess we were just talking to the vast open plains that make up the area. In regards to work......I was picked up by the migrations dept, so that means employment for maybe another 8 months. What it really means is some serious job hunting before the borrowed time runs out.

No comments: