Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Quip

Just a quik one........something that irked me this weekend. I went to the store to go do my weekly shopping and as I came out of the store 2 girls got out of their Jeep. Nothing out of the ordinary you say? Well where they parked was...........this ignorant chic squeezed her Jeep in between 2 cars, on the blue lines, in the handicap zone. I was astonished! I stopped in my tracks. Knowing that if someone came out to get in the van, they would never be able to if using a walker or wheelchair, I said something to her. I got the response I expected.... a flip of the finger and F--- you! Not to be out done I proceeded to my truck, unloaded my bags, and thenwalked up to the front of the store to where the police were parked. I explained what transpired and he went over to the jeep and wrote up a ticket. Sweetie Pie...................your gesture and attitude just got expensive.

2 comments:

Cincy Diva said...

Good for you! I have several Handicapped friends and am very aware off what goes on with the parking. Bravo!

MaxieCat said...

You go girl... Isn't it great getting one over on people that think they're better than everyone else?