Monday, April 04, 2005

Diet Diet Diet

Yes I live on that merry-go-round. I have always had a hard time with my weight. I was a plump child and it wasn't until HS that I dropped my weight through dieting. During college I was anorexic looking. I was 128lbs. You could always see my rib cage, collar bone ,vertebrae and such, and when I see those photos I shiver. The sad thing is, that is what doctors kept telling me my ideal weight should be. I think they were wrong........ I think there were a lot of things that they did not take into consideration. So I look through a lot of photos and decided at what weight I was comfortable with myself and where I looked healthy. Pre marriage and kid years, I have decided. Many may cringe but for me it was 140 to 145. The skeletal look was gone...there was a glow in the skin and clothes didn't look like they were on a hanger. So that is my goal. I have already lost 40, but took a bit of a hiatus and maintained............... but now I am ready to lose the rest

So .....dust off the work out tapes and clean out the fridge.......

3 comments:

Sanity Lost said...

I say against........

Sanity Lost said...

Orange?? Yuck.....They better get another in ASAP, otherwise they might have a Cranky, no carb eating, desperate need of a drink, drinker on their hands....

Sanity Lost said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.