Thursday, April 07, 2005

Job Possibility

Yesterday I had a phone interview. It was going very well. I have all the qualifications they are looking for and a few extra. One problem came up. They wanted someone to start, well basically, yesterday. I explained to them that I had to be able to give two weeks. While I did not care for the company I work for, the people I work with made it all tolerable and I could not just "leave" them. I was then told thank you for my time. I figured I would not hear from them again. Today I got another phone call asking me to come in to do a second interview with the person who hires. I was told they really liked my resume and they respected me for refusing to just walk away from my current job. So Tuesday, I have my interview.........only thing that could stop me from taking this would be if they are unable to meet my salary needs. They were on the resume, so ..........maybe thats a good sign.........................

1 comment:

MaxieCat said...

S,
I agree with F, a lot of companies do that. Good luck with the interview - you want me to send you my list of interviewee questions?
m