Friday, May 13, 2005

Customer Service

I have finally gotten around to replacing my hurricane damaged fence. Six and a half weeks ago I called Home Depot to get a quote for materials and labor. They didn't show up. I called them and ranted to them and they set up another appointment. They again did not show. Over the next few weeks I called 4 different fencing companies to get stimates. Not a single one returned my call or came out to an appointment to give me what I wanted. I got tired of dealing with contractors and install service centers so I bought the fencing and will put the fence up myself. I built my decks, I can build a fence. What I can't understand is the lack of service from so many companies. Are they so busy they don't care?

On another note............................Welcome home Fred, now get back to blogging cause I've been really bored with nothing to read from you.

No comments: