Monday, May 02, 2005

Quick Quip

What is the meaning of life? What is my purpose? These are questions that everyone asks in life. If you're Douglas Adams the answer is 42. Why even ask this question. I believe that our purpose is whatever we make it to be. I look at what is around me and I see diversity. I believe the meaning of my life is to learn from all the diversity and to teach my son to accept it as well. If we could all teach one person that different is good, then what a change that would make in the world. I look at the people I surround myself with and I see a rich palette of color and I take pleasure in each one. How boring life would be if we only surrounded ourselves with people identical to us in religion, philosophy, color and opinion. Life would truly be black and white. ***********************************************

No comments: