Monday, May 15, 2006

Major Monday Blahs

I hate Mondays......... mostly cause I have been having these really great weekends and then I have to go back to a job I hate. It really sucks spending 45+ hours a week someplace you hate. But today was even more depressing because today would have been Petes birthday........ one of those things that comes back to jab at you and remind you. And I hear those words bouncing off the walls that everyone saying to me........ your moving on with your life so look to the future and not the past, but I look at it this way......... I only have the past to look at to remember him. Its not that I don't want to move forward with my life, its that I don't want to forget this wonderful person. I want to remember his face, his voice, his infectous laugh, and the giving person that he was. We can move forward in our life.....but there are always parts of our heart that get left behind with those that we loved deeply. These are the pains that don't ever go away....... and maybe..... they are what tell us to love and live more fully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me Steph . . . with time & distance things get better . . . unless, of course, they keep boomeranging back into your life, that is, ha!
F-

Sanity Lost said...

And you know how they boomerang back don't you....... HA!