Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hangin' Out

I took my ass out to be with some adult company....... it was nice after having been so isolated the last week and a half. I met up with George and Fred and Fred's new squeeze and Fred’s mom. We had some B-day cake and proceeded to the ol' watering hole. Had some beverages, attempted to play some pool and had the much needed adult conversation and interaction. It was also nice hanging with Da Boys again. Something I haven't done in a while and greatly missed. I feel I have somewhat neglected these two long time friends in turn for another improvement in my life but need to learn how to mesh these two parts of my life together or to set aside some time for friends who have been with me through thick and thin. Loyalty is everything.

And speaking of the improvement in my life....
What a great weekend I had. Having been stressed all week over not having a job, it was great being preoccupied, so that not once, did I have an anxiety attack. BC had been traveling all week and so being the travel weary puppy that he was; we spent Saturday, Sunday and Monday, watching movies, vegging on the couch and cooking meals together. Such an enjoyable relaxing weekend.

No comments: