Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nit Picking - Its all in jest

Aoccdrnig to rseerach at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

PS: Hwo'd yuo lkie to run tihs by yuor sepll ckehcer?

I find this whole line of study quite interesting since spell checker in blogger is not that great and I have a certain reader who always wants to point out my misspelled words.
So now I say……..HA!

If you can’t read what I write because its misspelled then you might want to have talk with those Canadian teachers who didn’t learn ya right. :)

What do ya say ta that eh???

No comments: